Our Refrigerated division has several opportunities out of the L.A. area
- 48 States- (2-4 weeks out 2-4 days off home time),
- 11 West- CA, AZ, NV, TX, UT, CO, NM, WY, ID, WA and OR (10-14 days out 2-3 days off home time)
- I-5 Corridor- CA, OR and WA (2-3 weeks out 2-3 days off home time)
- SW Triangle- CA, NV and AZ (1-2 weeks out 2-3 days off home time)
- SW 6- CA, AZ, NV, NM, TX and UT (5-7 days out 2-3 days off home time)
- So Cal Turn (to az and back) (1 week 2-3 days off. Very flexible. Driver will be home every other night in either AZ or So Cal),
- So Cal local (paid $17-$19 an hr) You will mainly work in the AM and run out their entire 14hr clock. Weekends are optional but very few loads to run. Their main job will consist of rescuing loads as in load up at a customer and drop on our fontana yard. Along with making sure reefer trailers are fueled and spotting empties at customers.,
- Casual Slip seat ( 1 week + on 1 week + off) They will run but when they come home they must clean out truck for next driver.
- 1 year of OTR experience within the last 5 years or 6 months of OTR experience within the last year.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Average age of truck 18mo or newer
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is not a raise but rather a new pay band structure that gives drivers who are on our sliding mileage pay scale pay increases that are based on individual production.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 10 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.