IT’S NOT A JOB, IT’S A CALLING
If you are looking for plenty of miles, Knight’s refrigerated division could be the right choice.
Knight refrigerated drivers can spend more days over the road, if they choose, because the average reefer length of haul is 750 miles. We can help create the right schedule to meet your and your family’s financial and hometime needs.
Why Knight Refrigerated
Lots of Miles and Great Pay
Fewer Drivers to Dispatchers
Flexible Hometime Options
Average Truck Age of Less than 2 Years
Pay, Insurance, and Benefits
Benefits offered for Knight refrigerated drivers include:
- Opportunity for $.05/mile quarterly bonus
- Improved rider and pet policies
- Vision, dental, medical and 401(k) match
- Life insurance
- Regular miles
- Pay options
- Single-source dispatch
Knight’s refrigerated tractor fleet uses Volvo VN670s, International ProStars and Freightliner trucks. Our tractors come with industry-leading systems and technology, including:
- High-sensitivity systems for roll stability
- Top engines for fuel efficiency
- Greater space in the cab
- Cab heaters powered by diesel
- Maximum driver comfort through ergonomics
- In-cab communications systems
- Highly advanced anti-theft technology
Our refrigerated trailer fleet of Utility 53-foot trailers with ThermoKing SB210 reefers, provides the latest in temperature-control, cargo integrity and durability, while keeping maximum capacity at all times.
Knight’s installation of aerodynamic trailer blades delivers a smoother ride, minimizes road spray, improves fuel economy and adds stability in bad weather.