IT’S NOT A JOB, IT’S A CALLING
Knight Dry Van
If you want a job that provides lots of miles, while still getting flexible hometime, join the Knight dry van fleet. This division offers regional positions with an average haul of about 475 miles.
As with other Knight divisions, dry van driver jobs come with flexibility of scheduling. Our team works closely with the individual Driving Associates to create the best solution for everyone. If needed, part-time dry van opportunities are also available.
At Knight, our Driving Associates speak face-to-face with their driver managers or any other member of the Knight team, at any time. We are all in it together.
Why Knight Dry Van
Lots of Miles and Great Pay
Fewer Drivers to Dispatchers
Flexible Hometime Options
Average Truck Age of Less than 2 Years
Pay, Insurance, and Benefits
All drivers receive the following benefits:
- Daily or weekly pay options (in most markets)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Consistent miles
- Single-source dispatch
- Enhanced rider program and pet policy
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Earn up to $.05/mile quarterly bonus
Knight’s fleet of tractors consists primarily of Volvo, International and Freightliner trucks. Our tractors are equipped with best-of-breed technology and systems, including:
- The most fuel-efficient engines
- Integrated in-cab communications systems
- Diesel-fired cab heaters
- Ergonomics for improved driver comfort
- Next-generation anti-theft technology
- High-sensitivity electronic roll stability systems
- Increased cab space
Our dry van fleet is composed primarily of 53-foot composite plate trailers from Wabash and Great Dane. These provide an exceptional level of durability, versatility, interior dimension and damage resistance.
In addition, we have installed aerodynamic trailer blades on our dry van fleet to add stability in high winds, reduce road spray and produce significant fuel savings.