IT’S NOT A JOB, IT’S A CALLING
The Knight dedicated division is perfect for the hard-working professional Driving Associate. Join the Knight family and be a part of the team while we build our newly acquired opportunity in running customer specific, dedicated freight. Enjoy the ability of moving consistent freight, enjoying consistent home time and building relationships with a family of colleagues
Whether you’re running local freight, over-the-road refrigerated or hauling flatbed loads you can be assured to receive the miles that you want, the pay that you need and the home time that you deserve.
Why Knight Dedicated
Lots of Miles and Great Pay
Fewer Drivers to Dispatchers
Flexible Hometime Options
Average Truck Age of Less than 2 Years
Pay, Insurance, and Benefits
All drivers receive the following benefits:
- Daily or weekly pay options (in most markets)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Consistent miles
- Single-source dispatch
- Enhanced rider program and pet policy
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Earn up to $.05/mile quarterly bonus
Knight’s fleet of tractors consists primarily of Volvo, International and Freightliner trucks. Our tractors are equipped with best-of-breed technology and systems, including:
- The most fuel-efficient engines
- Integrated in-cab communications systems
- Diesel-fired cab heaters
- Ergonomics for improved driver comfort
- Next-generation anti-theft technology
- High-sensitivity electronic roll stability systems
- Increased cab space
What Our Drivers Think
I appreciate that I am taken care of at Knight. The people are people – I’m not just a number and the dispatchers aren’t just a dispatcher. I work for the best team in the business.
- Dave O’Connell, Driver - Southern California
Knight has been the best company for me overall. They provide good miles, are easy to communicate with, and it gets better and better.
I didn’t know what a fun and exciting ride it would be with Knight. Knight provided a career for me with the best equipment and support group. I am blessed.
If you do your job and do it well, you won’t have any problems at all. Knight gets us home when we need to get home and they always keep us in good equipment.
I enjoy how organized Knight is, how they provide good equipment, and that they acknowledge everything I do. I am always shown respect as a driver and they train their dispatchers well.
- Blake Burdette served in the Air Force, Driver – Lakeland, FL
Knight treats me well and gets me home when I ask. I have a great dispatcher and I love the truck I got.
- Stephen Smeltxer, Reefer Driver - Columbus, OH
This has been my favorite job I’ve ever had. I like how there is no pressure at Knight. We have a choice and they listen and take the time to talk.
- Cesar Martinez, Port & Rail Driver - Los Angeles, CA
If I have a problem on the road I can always call them to get my problem resolved. I don’t have to worry about sitting for days waiting to see if they are going to take care of it.
- Claudio Clark, Independent Contractor for 7.5 years
When I got started, it took about a week, maybe two, because it was my first time I didn’t know much about trucking. I thought it was a nice smooth process. The recruiter told me all of the steps and information I needed to have with me before I came over to Knight and did orientation. When I had everything all set up, they said OK, come in this Monday.
- David Miller, Reefer Driver (Squire)