The Knight dedicated division is perfect for the hard-working professional Driving Associate. Join the Knight family and be a part of the team while we build our newly acquired opportunity in running customer-specific, dedicated freight. Enjoy the ability to move consistent freight, enjoying consistent home time and building relationships with a family of colleagues
Whether you’re running local freight, over-the-road refrigerated, or hauling flatbed loads you can be assured to receive the miles that you want, the pay that you need, and the home time that you deserve.
Dedicated drivers deliver freight to the same customer and often within a specific area or region. This allows drivers access to familiar customers, routes, and schedules, giving them the opportunity for a stronger work-life balance. Dedicated freight can be offered with refrigerated van, dry van, flatbed, and ports and rail.
Knight Transportation’s dedicated routes are offered with their refrigerated van, dry van, flatbed, and ports and rail division and give drivers the opportunity of a more consistent and flexible hometime as well as a stable income. With a dedicated position, drivers become the face of the company and establish a professional relationship with our customers.
Why Knight Dedicated
Lots of Miles and Great Pay
Fewer Drivers to Dispatchers
Flexible Hometime Options
Average Truck Age of Less than 2 Years
Pay, Insurance, and Benefits
Dedicated drivers receive the following benefits:
- Weekly home time, weekly pay. Depending on routing, there may be the opportunity for more home time more.
- $225 per day on the truck and $20 for every stop.
- Bonus up to $150 weekly based on productivity (Only Applies to Dollar Tree Drivers).
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Consistent miles
- Single-source dispatch
- Enhanced rider program and pet policy
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Earn up to $.05/mile monthly bonus
Knight’s fleet of tractors consists primarily of Volvo, International and Freightliner trucks. Our tractors are equipped with best-of-breed technology and systems, including:
- The most fuel-efficient engines
- Integrated in-cab communications systems
- Diesel-fired cab heaters
- Ergonomics for improved driver comfort
- Next-generation anti-theft technology
- High-sensitivity electronic roll stability systems
- Increased cab space