Knight Transportation is hiring CDL drivers near Charlotte, NC for OTR runs. Join the winning team in Charlotte, NC!
- Run freight in all 48 States. Majority of our runs are drop-and-hook. 100% no touch freight
- Negotiable home time options depending on where you live.
- No forced dispatch, one-on-one dispatch. You will get to sit and meet with your DM face to face and work on the loads that are best for both of you.
- Home-time flexibility to work with your schedule.
- Blue Cross and Blue shield insurance after 60 days of employment.
- New Equipment with Inverters
- Monthly Bonus Program based on Production
- Rider program/pet policy after 30 days of employment
- Over 30 terminals throughout the country. If you need anything, there is typically a Knight terminal close by that can help you.
- Home time: 2-4 weeks out home 2-4 days
Apply today or contact our recruiter Sarah!
- 1 year of Class A experience within the last 5 years or 6 months of Class A experience within the last year.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Late Model Tractors
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is a pay band structure that gives drivers pay increases that are based on individual production. Drivers can earn trip pay based on a calculation of dispatched miles that ranges from $.45 to $.63 CPM depending on route and experience.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 12 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.