Knight Transportation is looking for CDL drivers near San Antonio, TX to join our regional fleet! At Knight, we respect our drivers and appreciate all they do. We started as a family-operated business and family is exactly how you can expect to be treated.
- Salary: $65,000/year on average
- Home Weekends
- Drivers can expect to run in the Southeast states (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Florida)
- Start your week Monday morning and be home by Friday night!
- Run Texas regional or SE lanes
- 1 year of Class A experience within the last 5 years or 6 months of Class A experience within the last year.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Average age of truck 18mo or newer
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is a pay band structure that gives drivers pay increases that are based on individual production. Drivers can earn .45 - .63 CPM depending on route and experience.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 10 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.