Knight Transportation is currently looking for motivated, newly obtained CDL license drivers near Tulare, CA wanting to run the 11 Western Region or OTR across all 48 states.
- Hometime: 10-14 OTR and 2-3 Home
- Our top-performing drivers are able to average over 3,000 miles each week.
- We offer a competitive monthly bonus
- You have the opportunity to receive annual and bi-annual pay increases
- We offer full benefits and a 401K along with a company match
- You can expect to receive paid time off as a brand-new employee with Knight
- 70/30 drop and hook
- Experience - No experience required
- Valid Class A CDL
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Late model trucks
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is a pay band structure that gives drivers pay increases that are based on individual production. Drivers can earn trip pay based on a calculation of dispatched miles that ranges from $.45 to $.63 CPM depending on route and experience.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 12 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.