Dedicated Flatbed in Indianapolis, INJoin our fastest-growing dedicated fleet. Flatbed drivers have amongst the most consistent pay, miles, and HOME time. Take your career to the next level with Knight Transportation.
- .71 CPM Starting pay for loaded and empty miles
- $1,825/Weekly average pay
- $20 Per stop
- $75 Tarp Pay
- $8,000 transition bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,000 per month for first five months
- $3,000 at end of sixth month
- $400 New Hiring Class pay for getting started with us!
- No Previous Flatbed Experience Required
- Freight Runs out to the midwest with backhauls returning to Cressona, PA.
- 1 year of OTR experience within the last 5 years or 6 months of OTR experience within the last year.
- Valid CDL Class A
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Average age of truck 18mo or newer
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is not a raise but rather a new pay band structure that gives drivers who are on our sliding mileage pay scale pay increases that are based on individual production.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 10 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.