Driving Flatbed can be hard work but is very rewarding. Flatbed drivers earn higher pay and are skilled with the ability to haul a wide variety of freight.
Knight’s Flatbed Division offers a way for companies to be able to transport goods that due to shape, weight, and size, cannot be transported by traditional means. Whether its traditional strapping and tarping or the utilization of a Conestoga trailer, Knight is hauling anything from specialized loads, odd-sized loads, steel, and lumber.
Why Knight Flatbed
Lots of Miles and Great Pay
Fewer Drivers to Dispatchers
Flexible Hometime Options
Average Truck Age of Less than 2 Years
Pay, Insurance, and Benefits
All drivers receive the following benefits:
- Weekly pay (in most markets)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Consistent miles
- Single-source dispatch
- Enhanced rider program and pet policy
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Earn up to $.05/mile quarterly bonus
Stability and Rapid Growth
Flatbed jobs at Knight provide you with stability!
- With the shipping industry rapidly growing, so is the need for flatbed drivers.
- Extra pay for tarping and strapping and multiple stop can add up to a significant difference income
- Dedicated-allows for flexible home time and a dedicated driver manager
We haul a variety of loads:
- Specialized loads
- Odd-sized loads