The Las Vegas fleet originated in April 2004 with approximately 30 trucks. In April 2013, we built a terminal locally in North Las Vegas and am currently at 125 dry van trucks. We also accommodate both Las Vegas port and reefer drivers as well as a fuel island on-site. We have a 24-hour driver’s lounge with vending machines, entertainment area, kitchen, bathrooms, showers and free laundry.
- Total truck count – 132 units
- # of million milers – 9
- # of multi-million milers – 3
- % of drivers that earn a bonus – 65%
- # of trucks per DM – 35 units
- On-site recruiter – Nancy Rebolledo