The Las Vegas fleet originated in April 2004 with approximately 30 trucks. In April 2013, we built a terminal locally in North Las Vegas and are currently at 140 dry van trucks. We also accommodate both Las Vegas port and reefer drivers, as well as a fuel island on-site. We have a 24-hour driver’s lounge with full vending machines, entertainment area with WiFi, gym, newly remodeled kitchen, bathrooms, showers, and free laundry. Also, coming at the end of 2021 will be a full 5-bay shop for our drivers’ needs!
- Total truck count – 140 units
- # of million milers – 9
- # of multi-million milers – 3
- % of drivers that earn a monthly bonus – 70%
- # of trucks per driver manager – 30 units
- $1300 weekly average solo pay / $2500 weekly average team pay
- On-site recruiter – Nancy Rebolledo