Knight Refrigerated Phoenix division has OTR opportunities!Be one of the top performers at Knight by running all 48 states! We have the freight to keep you moving! Home every 2-3 weeks, however, you can stay out longer if you want to keep running!
Other Benefits include:
- The first and most important benefit is that we listen to you and help you reach your goals!
- Monthly bonuses that pay up to $6000 or more annually.
- Competitive rates per mile and other pay including detention pay, breakdown pay, additional stop pay, hazmat pay, etc.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment.
- Single Source and non-forced dispatch.
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, etc.
- Consistent miles: average drivers can get 10K+ miles per month, top performers easily exceed that.
- Family/Friends and pets can ride along too.
- Hometime: 2-4 days
- 1 year of Class A experience within the last 5 years or 6 months of Class A experience within the last year.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Average age of truck 18mo or newer
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is a pay band structure that gives drivers pay increases that are based on individual production. Drivers can earn .45 - .63 CPM depending on route and experience.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 10 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.