Las Vegas Dry Van
The Las Vegas Team is the example what other companies want to strive to become. Here are just a few of the driving routes available for you.
Knight Transportation is currently looking for experienced drivers wanting to run the Quad states covering Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and California.
- 10-14 days out, 2-3 days home
Other Benefits include:
- Your first and most important benefit is that your joining a family oriented company that treats you like family!
- Quarterly bonuses that pay up to $6000 or more annually.
- Competitive rates per mile and other assessorial pay including detention pay, breakdown pay, additional stop pay, hazmat pay, etc.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment.
- Annual pay increases; we've increased driver pay across the board 5 times in the past two years on top of the standard annual increases.
- Single Source and non-forced dispatch.
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Consistent miles; average drivers can get 10K+ miles per month, top performers much more
- Family/Friends and pets can ride along too
- Lease to Purchase option after 90 Days
Nancy Rebolledo - Las Vegas Recruiter
We respect our drivers and appreciate all they do. We started as a family operated business and family is exactly how you can expect to be treated.