Knight Transportation is looking to hire Dedicated Team Drivers:
Knight has been the dedicated carrier for Cummins for over fifteen years. We have a committed team solely focused on ensuring our drivers have everything they need to be successful. You will have a dedicated dispatcher, driver manager, and support team to help you over the road.Salary
- $185,000/year average starting pay (per truck)
- $8,000 transition bonus (per truck)
- 2 Days off a week
- All miles paid
- Monthly bonus payout
- Average 5K weekly miles
- Round Trip Pre-loaded trailers-drop and hook (non-touch) freight
- No trailer hunting
- Never wait for a load
- Never worry about getting home when you need (birthdays, doctor appts, special events)
- 100% dedicated route
- 1 year of OTR experience within the last 5 years or 6 months of OTR experience within the last year.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Average age of truck 18mo or newer
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is not a raise but rather a new pay band structure that gives drivers who are on our sliding mileage pay scale pay increases that are based on individual production.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 10 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.