Knight is seeking Class A drivers on a dedicated run between Phoenix and Long Beach, CA. Great opportunity to work with an experienced team, excellent pay with monthly bonuses, and home on the weekends.
- Dedicated Phoenix to LB
- Phoenix, AZ to Long Beach CA will be 90% of the freight we run, if drivers want to step away from that route every now and then, we have loads to El Paso, Nogales, and can grab loads to Vegas.
- $65,000 - $70,000 per year
- Weekend Home Time
- 34 hour reset at home
- $1,250 per week before monthly bonus
- 2,500 weekly mileage bonus
- Monthly bonus
- Owner Op & Trainer opportunities (Career Growth)
- Transition bonus $3,000 - $5,000 (Depending on qualifications)
- Automatic pay increase every 100,000 miles
- Experience - No experience required
- Valid Class A CDL
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Average age of truck 18mo or newer
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is not a raise but rather a new pay band structure that gives drivers who are on our sliding mileage pay scale pay increases that are based on individual production.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 10 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.