- $,1650 average weekly pay
- Transition bonus increases to $6,000 with TWIC card and pays $3,000 to experienced drivers without TWIC. (Paid out in 90 days.)
- Round trip loads - picking up in San Diego Ports, delivering to customers on the West Coast
- No touch freight
- TWIC card required
- Refrigerated containers
- Dedicated lanes
- 1 year of OTR experience within the last 5 years or 6 months of OTR experience within the last year.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Paid Time Off
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase with matching
- Employment Growth
- Detention and Layover Pay
- Average age of truck 18mo or newer
- Trucks equipped with Inverters
What Makes Knight Different?
I. Route to Million Miles
Route To A Million Miles is a reward system that is designed to celebrate a driving associate’s milestones with the company. Rewards include: company swag, stocks, and even a BRAND-NEW CUSTOM TRUCK.
TRU Pay, short for Transparent Reliable Understandable Pay, is not a raise but rather a new pay band structure that gives drivers who are on our sliding mileage pay scale pay increases that are based on individual production.
III. Monthly Bonus
Knight’s Monthly Bonus Program allows drivers to receive their bonus on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Bonuses are earned through production and safety.
IV. Affordable Medical/401k
Knight partners with BlueCross, Blue Shield and Delta Dental to give drivers’ and their families affordable health and dental insurance. Knight also offers drivers’ 401K with matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
V. Rider & Pet Policy
Knight’s rider and pet policy gives drivers the opportunity to bring a companion on the road with them, whether they are a family member who is age 10 or older or a four-legged, furry friend.
VI. Military Benefits
Knight offers special programs, apprenticeships, and even CDL training scholarships for military veterans. Contact us to learn more about our Fleet of Heroes program and other benefits.