Atlanta Dry Van
The Atlanta Team is the example what other companies want to strive to become. Here are just a few of the driving routes available for you.
- 10-14 days out, 2-3 days home
- 7 days on, 7 days off
- 14 days on, 7 days off
- 21 days on, 7 days off
Other Benefits include:
- Your first and most important benefit is that your joining a family oriented company that treats you like family!
- Quarterly bonuses that pay up to $6000 or more annually.
- Competitive rates per mile and other assessorial pay including detention pay, breakdown pay, additional stop pay, hazmat pay, etc.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment.
- Annual pay increases; we've increased driver pay across the board 5 times in the past two years on top of the standard annual increases.
- Single Source and non-forced dispatch.
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Consistent miles; average drivers can get 10K+ miles per month, top performers much more
- Family/Friends and pets can ride along too
- Lease to Purchase option after 90 Days
Recruiter info: Mark Green (602) 352-5178 / email Mark.Green@knighttrans.com.
Please fill out a full application and give me a call / If you cant fill out an application, give me a call I would be happy to fill out an application over the phone with you.